1. Somewhere, 2019, FIRST AID 편곡, 2채널 사운드, 3분20초
2. 无目标区域, 2019, 싱글 채널 비디오, 컬러, 3분20초
3. The fluid destination, 2019, 싱글 채널 비디오, 컬러, 3분20초
4. nowhere, 2019, 싱글 채널 비디오, 컬러, 3분20초
5. Ruins Trophy, 2019, 3채널 비디오, 장소 특정적 설치
Team TRIPLE-CORE is a collaborative artist team of Gim Jeongtae, Cho Hoyoung, and Choi Jinoon, who came together with their shared imagination on “mobility.”
AUDIGA PROJECT is a music and film installation project that visualizes the concept of mobility in the future. The song is composed by an AI program with overlapping melodies derived from each artists’ original music, thus reflecting their common taste in music. TRIPLE-CORE also used three music videos playing simultaneously on separate screens to effectively deliver the message of their work. In the present day, mobility symbolizes the distance between one place and another; however, movement to another destination may not be required in the future. The project embodies the flexibility of mobility and destination in the future, where these will become abstract concepts.